<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d33357973\x26blogName\x3dThey+Call+Me+Piper\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://theycallmepiper.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://theycallmepiper.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5234359832466165092', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
They Call Me Piper
Saturday, August 26, 2006 Humm...

This blogging thing is a little bit different, which is something I'm going to have to get used to. But o'well huh? I'm so not the person not to take chances or try new things like "she" is. "She" is so stuck in her ways it is not even funny. "She" is also a bit of a whinner, and I think that you all would agree with me, wouldn't ya?

Well I did much of nothing last night. My ungrateful ex Robin has the brats for the weekend. I don't like it when the brats are gone, sure they make my life a living hell, but I sure do love those 2 ungrateful humanbeins. I know you don't really know me, and are probably thinking, "Damn this woman is a biotch" . Well your thoughts are correct and yes I 'm a Bitch (hey I don't hide my words, like you all just did up there, I say what i want when i want to), but you have not met my children nor the ex. Once I start writing about them you will TOTALLY understand where I am coming from, I can put money on that.

So back to my boring ass friday evening. YAWN. I sat around my home with a class of chardinay and a book. No not one I wrote, that would be egotistical now wouldn't it, oh but don't think it hasn't passed my mind to do so. Laid on the couch with the twins (my dogs Sassy and Fancy) and got drunker than anything while I was reading my book. I stood up and low and behold I fell back down right onto the couch. SO, I just stayed there until I woke up this morning. My drunk happy ass was not going up those damn stairs, no way in hell!

I was awakened last night to my pups barking into the dark night, this really ticked me off. I sat up and I told them if they didn't shut up they would be sent to the sausage factory, well it didn't scare them, they just kept on barking, damn nimwhits. Then I heard muffled talking outside, so I sat up (reminding you I could actually get up, my legs didn't comprehend that meaning of walk) and strained my ears to listen. Finally got the dogs quiet and I heard two women yelling at each other. It came from the direction of the Spelling house, so I knew that Tori and her mother were at it again, over poor Mr. Spellings estate.

I just fell back asleep, in the last couple of months I have heard nothing but that spoiled liile bitch gripe and yell at her poor mother, because she only got a little sum of money after her daddy died. Spoiled I tell ya, that bitch doesn't know the meaning of go out and earn your own fucking money like normal people do. I mean I didn't grow up in a rich neighborhood in the least, we were dirt poor, but I somehow managed to be where I am at right now, and not where my sister is right now, struggling to make it with 4 children from 4 differen't men.

I want to sometimes go out on my back porch and scream and yell at the bitch to stop harrasing her mother, whom by the way just lost her dear loved husband (but in my opinioin she didn't love him as much as she loved the money), and let it all rest, but I haven't yet, for some odd reason I'm biting my fucking tongue on this one and that just is not me at all, am I actually growing up? NAH, probably just waiting for the right time to dig my teeth into it.

Well I finally went back to sleep, and now here I am on a saturday morning at 5 something wide awake, which is plain shitty if you ask me. I'm sure I'll post through out the day, with my interesting life....but one can only tell....

With that i'm out.

Posted by Sexy_Author :: 5:15 AM :: 0 Of you Sexy Peeps had to say

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------